Tuesday 12 September 2017

Success Criteria

NZC Social Studies

L4 Students will gain knowledge, skills and experience to understand how the ways in which leadership of groups is acquired and exercised have consequences for communities and societies.

Success Criteria: I will have been successful when I can
  • Demonstrate my understanding of the structure of the New Zealand political system.

Video your persuasive political speech and share this to an online audience.
Or
Share your persuasive political speech to a live audience.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Finn,
    I like how you know when you will of been successful.
    Did you just have to copy and paste this and am I wasting my time?
    Next time you could have a full stop or the “Or” otherwise it doesn’t make sense.
    Bye, Tara.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.