Monday 2 July 2018

Music So Far At School


Music So Far

In music I have been learning to play keyboard. I am learning the song Mr Blue Sky by the Electric Light Orchestra (E.L.O.) and have learned a good part of it. Right now we are learning about the types of practises we can use while trying to learn our instrument and one of them is substituted. What that is, is when you practice for thirty seconds one part over and over again and then have a thirty second break to think about the parts you have played. What this does is help you remember it better and make you more efficient physically and mentally.

What I Have Enjoyed

I have enjoyed playing the keyboard a lot considering that some of my favourite songs are played on it like Delight by Jamie Berry and Mr Blue Sky by E.L.O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.